Saturday, October 25, 2008

high school (:


for me this is the best movie i ever seen. no doubt. this is a movie that i can relate myself too. somehow i'm the only one who felt it. i dunno why. but i know the reasons why my dad said high school was the best time ever. cause that's the time you have the friends always around you. helping you and stuff. and we're leaving high school in 2 months? how not to relate ourselves to this movie. it just show how much i miss my friends from high school. certainly i will. even now, i miss my class atmosphere. learnt a few things bout love from this movie too. but love is the best feeling. i know it. i even find the songs meaningful. anyways, awesome movie. certainly worth to watch TWICE. last piece of words, i will miss everyone i know from taman sea.


it feels great being in love.
i can't wait to go to prom!

No comments: