Saturday, November 22, 2008

spm week.

it has been a long two to three weeks of exam. and i must say. i'm pretty happy with what i've done. no doubt. even add maths. i surprised myself. hah . i really really hope that i can make my parents proud this time :D. anyways. we're left with a week or so of exams more. 3 more papers and we'll be done. fascinating eh? not really. we'll be leaving school extremely soon too. and eventho prom is just around the corner. it's only a day we get to see our friends that we knew for the past 5 years. it's an extreme wonderful experience for me in taman sea (: . i really wish i could turn back the clock again and restart my whole high school life. ah. have to hit the books again. bio and physic. worst subject. (: . ciaoz


thanks for everything.
for everything i've learn.
it's a memorable thing.
that i'll keep to myself for the rest of my life =) .

No comments: